Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Forward

It's been a long time since my last post. It was cold, now it's warm. My baby was crawling, now he's walking. I was working part-time, and now I'm full time. The season has changed, and the Jackson household is moving along with the times.

We are working on some renovations to our backyard. It is a ton of work (for Nathan)! The process started with pulling out the deck (which was rotting and had creatures living under it). Then some trees (which are still lying in our backyard - for weeks now) were cut down. Next will be jack-hammering the old pool deck. All this before we can lay a new patio and set up a big playground for the kiddos. This is what we plan to do with the trace amounts of free time over the summer. If you're up for some manual labor, let us know.

We're finally planning some vacations again. This May, we'll be going to South Carolina to visit my cousin and her family. Grammy & Grandpa Joseph are going with us, so Nathan and I will actually have some time to ourselves, as well. Then, in October, we're going on a cruise with our friends Karen & Cody. We are looking to our first vacation without both kids. We're very excited!

It's busy season, so I've gotta get back to work. Will try to write again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home